Logan has discovered climbing... I shouldn't really say discovered because honestly he has been doing it a while. BUT - climbing the stairs and climbing onto the couch are his two newest favorites!
The other day Nathan and I were watching TV and Logan was running around playing with us, playing with toys - just doing his thing. A few minutes later we hear laughter. Look around... WHERE IS LOGAN?! OH - he is at the TOP of the stairs. Yes - the TOP! All I hear is Nathan say, "Oh Dear Lord!" and bound up the stairs. Of course Logan comes down in daddy's arms smiling and clapping - so stinkin proud of himself. Proud for giving mommy and daddy heart attacks and making them feel like horrid parents for not having blocked that off yet?!? CHECK! Well done son!
So we figured - might as well let him learn - but WITH OUR SUPERVISION of course!
That is the second video below.
The first video is Logan using Nathan as a stepping stool. Something he does quite a bit to both of us (or frankly anyone he can get a hold of.) He will stand on your feet, legs, back, side, head (mommy thinks it is REALLY funny when he uses Daddy's head for a step stool... why else would daddy be laying on the floor, right?)
As you will see Logan gets very excited and is very very proud of himself and all he does. I know he is my child, but I swear he is one of the smiliest, happiest babies I've ever seen!
2 comments:
He is such a cutie!! His smile is precious, I hope our baby is as happy as he is :)
Also, you sound EXACTLY like Kelsey in the stair climbing video :)
Post a Comment