Yesterday I had an NST where we checked to make sure Abby wasn't in any distress - she passed with flying colors!This morning I had my weekly fluid check. Fluid was good at 9.7. Abby is still breech. I'm pretty sure that isn't going to change at this point. She has been in the exact same position for almost 2 months. The shocker of the day... she is HUGE! 35 weeks, 3 days and she is already estimated to be 7 pounds 1 ounce. EEK! Talk about going from one extreme to the other. 5 pounds tiny little Logan and what looks to be a big little sister for him! I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little nervous about her size. I feel like I must be doing something wrong with my gestational diabetes. I thought everything was under control, but it seems like maybe it is effecting her more than I thought. We'll see if that changes the c-section/induction schedule. I'll talk to my doctor on Friday.
No comments:
Post a Comment