A vacation or really buying anything for myself is NOT something I do. I don't buy myself new clothes or things of that nature. Anything I buy for "me" is really to make scrapbooks or craft or things for the house. Anyway... I got off the phone and Nathan looks at me and says, "Don't be dumb.... GO!" I called my boss and he told me to have fun and go!
So to make a long story.... longer... :-) I am going to St. Thomas in the Virgin Islands next week! We get there early on Monday and leave later on Thursday. A quick get away and should be fun! It will be very strange to go on a trip like this without Nathan. But I'm sure I will manage and I'll be able to call and check in so that is good.
Back to my blog post title.... Nathan said this is his gift to me... my "push" present for giving birth to Logan! HA! One heck of a present!
3 comments:
WOW, what a great push present...I got a charm necklace with Julians initial. Even though it was a sweet gift, I'd much rather spend a few days on an island! ; )
Have fun!
We went to St. Thomas on our honeymoon - and I believe your photo shows our hotel - the Marriott Frenchmans Reef. Let me know if you need any rec's of places to eat, etc. Trav's family has been going there for years!
That is one fantastic push present. I can't believe how big Logan is, he is so cute!
Post a Comment