Sunday, January 31, 2010

A nice weekend

Good Evening All!! I hope you all had a great weekend! We had a fairly low key weekend - at least it was for us.

Saturday morning we slept in a bit - which was LOVELY! Then had a pretty relaxing morning playing and goofing around the house. That afternoon we went out to Nathan's parents house and visited with them and Nathan's grandparents. We had dinner at his grandparents' church. It was a good time. Some of the folks at their church I knew from the church I grew up in. Made for a nice evening. We were even able to stop in at my parents' house for a bit on our way home. I must say it is very nice to have all our family so close!

Today we accidentally slept in again. We fully intended on going to church and I had the alarm set.. however I had not turned it on. oops! Logan REALLY slept in. I woke up at 9:05 and Logan was still asleep. I woke him up shortly after and he woke up such a happy little guy. He hasn't been eating/drinking so well this weekend though. It frustrates me when that starts happening. It seems at least once a month he goes through a phase where he doesn't want to eat much. Oh well.

He has also been napping great *knock on wood* lately - took one 2 1/2 hour nap this afternoon! YAY! We actually were productive during that time and had the kitchen spotless. What a great feeling. I did our grocery shopping in the morning and made a big pot of chicken noodle soup. THAT was super yummy and our house smelled delicious. Between that and a roaring fire - it was a lovely day for the senses!

I also did some scrapbook projects for people who have hired me to do work for them! I must say though - as much as I love getting paid for something I enjoy doing. I do miss doing my own scrapbooking quite a bit. I'm going to need to figure out a time when I can make that the priority for a least a little while.

Logan had a good time with my sunglasses too - I managed to get him to hold still long enough for some pictures. He is such a ham!







So that was the weekend at the Wolfe house - hope you all had a great weekend as well!!

No comments: