Sunday, May 2, 2010

Piper's Birthday

Our sweet and beautiful niece Piper turned two. She had the sweetest pink part at The Tree House in Chelsea. It was completely wonderful. Piper was such a pretty princess in her frilly pink dress and it was a great time all around. Check her out in her new sunglasses and cupcake purse!



Love this picture of my sister-in-laws Sarah and Miss Piper. Such joy on the face of Sarah.



The get together was "Pinkalicious" themed and everyone wore pink for the party. I think Logan looks pretty great in pink!



Piper loved her pinkalicious doll. She was so happy.

Look at these STUNNINGLY beautiful cupcakes - due to my weight loss efforts I didn't try them - but everyone else said they were fluffy and wonderful!

LOVE this picture!
Logan was trying so hard to keep up with the big boys all evening. It was very cute to watch him run with cousin Tommy and Tommy's cousin Bennett!
Piper even got her own motorcycle! Nothing like a princess on a motorcycle! It was great!

The kiddos eating their pink dinner - it was really cute!
Piper did a great job blowing out her candles - she may have had some extra help, but I'll give Piper all the credit.

All the kids REALLY loved the pinkalicious cupcakes that the kids other grandma - Pat - made. They were thrilled - at least Logan seemed like he did!


After dinner all the kids ventured out to the play area. This place was great - slides, climbing things, webs, tunnel slides, etc etc. At first I put Logan in the toddler/baby area, but that lasted all of two minutes before he insisted in playing in the big kid place. And I must say - he did GREAT! Nathan went through with him the first few times, but other than needing help up the initial climbing area to get in the high part Logan was running wild through the tree house play land! I love watching him play like a big boy!

Nathan enjoyed it too!
Piper was the cutest thing ever - every time she came down the slide she would look at Sarah or Kyle and say, "one more... one more..." It was A.DOR.ABLE.
The place had a great courtyard outside and had a big 'ol bubble machine! The kids went WILD! Seriously so happy about it. Piper and Logan just kept running around yelling, "Bubbles!!! BUBBLES!!!!"


A group shot of my family - the HUNTS!. My parents, brother's family and our little Wolfe pack. (yes - Nathan and I were the Hunt-Wolfe wedding. GOOD TIMES!)
Nathan and I - I'm looking forward to the next time we get a picture taken and I'll be thinner and look healthier! (11 pounds down - 800 to go! LOL)
The three cousins - such adorable kids!
We left around 7:20 and had a 25 minute drive home. We did a super fast bath and got Logan his snack and to bed - only 15 or so minutes late. We were shocked he stayed awake the whole way home.
It was a wonderful day and great memories were made. I hope you all had a wonderful memory filled weekend as well!

No comments: