Monday, July 21, 2008

Same 'ol... Same 'ol...

Still here on the couch!

Life is good - Logan is doing great... keeps passing all the non stress tests with flying colors. My blood pressure has been staying in a pretty good area so I'm doing good too. I'll be 34 weeks on Wednesday so we are getting there. That was the first goal of the doctors... get me to 34 weeks. I'm hoping for 36 weeks now!

On Wednesday I have a tummy check to see how I'm measuring, Thursday I have another non stress test to see how Logan is and on Friday I have a quick ultrasound to check my amniotic fluid level because it was a little low last Tuesday. Not scary low - just a little on the low side. To help that issue I have been drinking water like a mad woman. That is about all you can do to help the fluid level. We'll see how well I've done.

I have been working from my couch and trying to get things done "at the office" and watching a lot of really random television shows. Mom has been taking care of me and getting me to and from my appts every day. Nathan has been great - picking up all the extra stuff that isn't on his normal to-do list. And Dad has been helping finish up a lot of the little house things. It has been a great help!

So that is about it from here!

No comments: