Saturday, May 1, 2010

Splish, Splash, Splosh!

Early yesterday morning we had a MAJOR thunderstorm. While I love thunder and lightning and all that good stuff, I was more excited for AFTER the showers had stopped. We put Logan's new rain boots on him - mismatched pajamas and all - and headed outside to splash in some puddles. We didn't have any in our driveway, but our neighbors had some great ones! I could comment on all these, because I LOVE them, but I think the pictures speak for themselves.














2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh ... my ... gosh!! The cuteness exceeds all words at this point!! I'm going to have to cut myself off from your blog and photos of Logan ... he's making my "baby fever" even worse! LOL!!

and btw ... amazing photos of him! i love the artistry in them! pure emotion and joy!!! love love love them!!!

Heather said...

What a great idea! I love all these photos!!