I'll start with part of this past extra large weekend. I love me some three day weekends... REALLY love them! We had a busy Memorial Day Weekend. It started by leaving just before nap time on Friday afternoon and driving to Cadillac. Logan didn't sleep well in the car and it was the longest he had ever been in his car seat at one time (3.5-4 hours.) He was a trooper though. We met up with many from Nathan's immediate and extended family. This is much to blog about in regards to the weekend, but I'm going to start with my favorite part! THE FOUNTAIN!
On Saturday afternoon some of us ladies... along with our little Logan and little Liam went for a walk toward the lake. (It is only 4 or so blocks from Grandma and Grandpa's house! SWEET!) At the end of our journey was this biiiiiiig fountain. You would have thought Logan won the lottery. "WATER!! WATER!! BIG WATER!!" he exclaimed over... and over... and over... and over again! If you could bottle pure joy - that would have been the perfect moment to do so. By the end of our fountain splash time the only dry spot on Logan was between his shoulder blades. Everything else was DRIPPING it was so drenched. Happiness man... pure happiness!
I was kicking myself for not remembering our camera. I took some pics on my blackberry, but they didn't do the moment justice. So Nathan, Logan and I went back on Sunday before lunch time. Logan didn't get nearly as wet this time around (there was another toddler there who was a GREAT distraction.) He did however have the same enthusiasm the moment he saw the water flowing! Some photos...



A quick break to look at a bug or two.
And finally a video from the initial fountain excitement on Saturday. I must say that Logan has watched this video on my phone at least three dozen times. (Literally.) And every time he cracks up at himself. It is so cute to watch him watch himself! ha! Hope you find it as enjoyable as the subject does!
Next up... the many faces of Logan...

No comments:
Post a Comment